We’re blushing really, really pink this week. And not just because this is our third award in an equal number of months but because we’ve well and truly done it this time and the fat is indeed in the fire. We can only hope that this, in some measure, waters down our absolute idiocy, Metan (Buried words and Bushwa ). We’d like to thank you very, very, very much for giving us what we only recently realised was our very first award – much before we’d even begun considering that particular bird – and should technically have been the first one up here. We apologise for our thick-headedness 😦 and want you to know how very, very much we appreciate this and how much we absolutely love your blog and the way it never fails to make us smile! 🙂 So thank you! We’re grinning that much more by telling ourselves we’re “inspiring”! 😀
The blogs we’d like to nominate for this awesome award are
7 things about us
1. Sharmistha is inordinately fond of the mountains. Especially since her tolerance for cold is almost non-existent.
2. Sapna can be so lazy that if there’s nobody at home she can spend the day without eating.
3. Sharmistha is somewhat obsessive about grammar and pronounciation and had to work really, really hard to rid herself of the irritating habit of correcting people when they made mistakes while talking. (What a pain, right? I know! )
4. Sapna can go through 2-3 days without drinking water.
5. Sharmistha wrote her first story at 5. It was…inspired…by a lot of the stories she’d read then so it ended up being the story of a princess who could make it rain who saved a dragon who was actually a prince (yeah, well, I was five! My idea of love stories in particular was somewhat limited. :-|)
6. During Sapna’s younger days, she used to be so strict as a class monitor that she used two scales to beat other students.
7. Sharmistha and Sapna had no idea they had so many idiosyncracies in common 😮 the drinking water bit notwithstanding, of course.
Rules of the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award with a link to their blog.
2. Tell them 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 7 other blogs for the award.
Thanks guys! Much love! 😀