We love, love, love Award time! And it’s good at any time of the year, really! But, of course, it’s a new found love since awards didn’t really frequent our orbit until a while ago. And now that this is our SECOND one already (yippeeee, us!! C’mon! A little gloating is allowed, right? Thank you!) we can happily do a beauty queen and say how hard we worked for this and how proud our parents are! (yes, we’re also cheeky :P)
However, the hard crash back to reality also knocked us on our head and told us we’d be nowhere without you guys. Seriously. Alternatively, it would just be Sapna and I in our mutual admiration society, patting each other on the backs for what a good job we were doing. So, really, thank you for reading us and commenting and for these unexpected awards. This had not been on our plan of aspirations at all, making them even more awesome! 🙂 So thank you so, so much What Jane Read Next for this award. One of our favourite things about this year is going to be meeting other book lovers like you. Thank you for making this journey worthwhile 🙂
And since we’re all about spreading the love 😀 the blogs we’d like to nominate are:
And here are the 7 things about us we know you were just dying to know! 😛
1. For so many years, Sapna’s eaten so much chocolate every day that the doctor has asked her to stay off cocoa to avoid health issues.
2. Sharmistha is beginning to worry she is an extremely boring person ‘cos she’s already running out of these 7 “unknown” facts to keep the Award fairy happy!
3. Sapna hates makeup.
4. Sharmistha’s also beginning to worry she’s a plant killer because every happy flowering plant she gets home seems to stop flowering. Or worse, die. 😐 (Help! Anyone?)
5. Sapna can’t sing to save her life but every night she will sing loudly for her husband till he has to find something to shut her up.
6. By the time Heaven or Hell make up their mind about her ownership, Sharmistha hopes to have written one book in every continent of the world. (I can always dream, right?)
7. Sapna’s dream is to own a house on maybe the 7th floor or above of a building, the windows of which are facing the sea/beach.
Rules of the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award with a link to their blog.
2. Tell them 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 7 other blogs for the award.